I Forge Iron

Cookie Strasil

Glenn

Junior, I just had a quick chat with God and asked for healings for you and Cookie. He didn't say no so your healings must be on the way! I was just checking in from a friends puter and noticed your trouble and had to help. The snow up here is is the most I've seen since 1939 [the gov. says so] But the snow on my deck is past the door handle. Fair well, my friend...................Duck

• 1 month later...

Cookie update, she was back in the hospital with extreme back pain, the prednisone she was on for many years may be making a vertebrae in her back collapse. she got out after a few days, but on tuesday april 22, she had an appointment with a cardiologist . seems the prednisone has also damaged her heart. Monday the 28th we go to Lincoln, Ne. for a heart cath, to check for damage. due to her damaged lungs she may not be a candidate for open heart surgery, we be gone maybe 3 to 4 days.

Jr.

the procedure went off without a hitch. Report from the DR. who did it was, no blockages whatsoever, we are both relieved. Maybe its all foolishness, but when I went out the door early this morning to the breakfast bar here at the motel, there layed a tarnished old penny almost in front of the door. I picked it up and gave it to Cookie as a lucky penny, at our age you need all the help you can get. LOL Thank you all for the flood of prayers, they sure helped.

• 1 month later...

Jr, In our family, we call those "pennies from Heaven". It reminds us that someone up there is thinking about us. It always seems to happen when there is stress or sadness of some sort. Kind of lifts your spirits, if only for the moment.