I Forge Iron

Happy New Year 2017

Glenn

All the best in the new year brothers and sisters. Celebrate smart, don't drink or whatever and drive.

It's Deb's birthday, I'm taking her to dinner and we'll watch the fireworks in the gravel pit down the hill and comfort our fraidy cat dog.

Frosty The Lucky.

23 minutes ago, Frosty said:

All the best in the new year brothers and sisters. Celebrate smart, don't drink or whatever and drive.

It's Deb's birthday, I'm taking her to dinner and we'll watch the fireworks in the gravel pit down the hill and comfort our fraidy cat dog.

Frosty The Lucky.

Happy birthday Mrs Frost.

Happy New Years everyone.

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since last year...

Happy new year from Tennessee! Be productive, spend time with your family, and get right with God. 

It's 12:00 a.m. I don't know about y'all, but I'm going to bed. B)  Got to get up bright and early to start tapping the maples.

...Anyway, best wishes too all!

C-1

6 hours ago, Tubalcain2 said:

C-1 toolsteel's jersey bull decided to celebrate new years by breaking out of his field again this morning and running amuck all over our farm with all the other animals that were in the same field. guess what i spent this morning doing.:)

Guess maybe that's what happens when your cows are finished on coal...