I Forge Iron

Get HAMMERED Oct 23-25 2015 (Australia)

G'day all youse AUSSIE's ,

well it's on again " Get HAMMERED " at MOONY'S

23 rd , 24 th , 25 th October 2015

Braidwood NSW Australia

Cost  is $ 50.00 per person
This covers all the fuel ( forges / genny ) & a slap up feed on the Saturday nite

Remember to bring tucker for all other meals , your tools ( you wont need them all ) , camping gear , any project you want to work on ( bring steel , but MOONY will have extra if you run out ) , " Dunny paper "& most importantly BEER ... ;)

Let me/ MOONY know ( in here will do ) if your coming , need to workout ow many ta cater for on Saturday nite

Dale Russell

Okay, I'm from the deep south and I'm missing something in the translation here Dale.... can you translate two of the terms you used, I've never heard them:   "tucker" and "dunny paper".       New expressions for me, I want to know what they mean

You never watched "Crocodile Dundee"?

The difference isn't about softness.  Quality Assurance, or so the old joke goes.  I'm gonna stop there and hope I didn't already go too far.

NS: Corn comes in more than just white and yellow naturally.  I've seen red and blue, as well as the standard yellow and white, and don't forget the wild maize, all without dye.

I never thought about if corn cobs came in various colors, which one is softer? 

I can see the head lines now American Jerry Frost,  sentenced to 3 years for throwing TP at a Koala,  while in his tree..

Likable American acquitted, actions ruled justifiable self defense to the uproariously loud laughter of the courtroom audience and TV production company.

Arresting and booking officers have found new career paths in the food service industry. The Australian public wishes them luck though the media will miss them.

Frosty The Lucky.

Edited by Frosty

I'm going Dale, not all of us have all day to sit and gander at IFI so soz for not replying earlier. Are you going to grace us with your presence this year Dale?  It would be great to see you.   If you all argue about dunny paper, what about dunny budgies?  We normally have a few of them hanging around Moonies too.

Phil

Edited by forgemaster

• 3 months later...