I Forge Iron

Happy New Year 2015

njanvilman

Greetings and happy new year to all,

Thank you IFI , Glen, others for all your efforts in providing a wonderful sight to share our knowledge and opinions..  Years ago when I first started as a teacher a very wise mentor , teacher said something that has stuck with me through the years. I revisit the quote often ...

" You must create an environment where learning can take place"   IFI you have done just that..

I wish you all a prosperous, healthy, safe  2015

Forge on and make beautiful things

Jim

I couldn't tell my thoughts at any better way as the two gentlemen did above. But that was the why I came to the computer tonight: wishing my Friends a very happy new year!

So thank you all and may the forge be with you!

Let the steel glow hot in 2015, too!

Cheers

Gergely 

I would like to wish All my fellow Brothers & Sisters here on:

I Forge Iron Blacksmithing Without Boarders a Very Happy New Year 2015 ! 

May the New 2015 Year Ring in with blessings ,happiness, a renewed health for those that need it , Healing and the Grace of God fill Y'all's lives & spirits. Also I hope that Everything that you touch this Year in the Forge and your life's situations works out for the better and succeeds. most All of the Friends & Family here on IFI have Been an Inspiration to me and very helpful to me and for that I would like to extend a very heart felt warm Thank You & Blessings to You also .

Prays ,Blessings, & Best Regards

Ret, Sgt. Robert Yates   

Wishing you all a productive new year filled with good friends, family, and of course gratuitous amounts of forging :)

May we all continue learning and sharing knowledge with each other both in person and here on IFI.  Thank you Glenn and company for another year of an excellent community!