I Forge Iron

Happy Star Wars Day

Steve, this is about as arbitrary useless info as last week was Willy Nelsons 81st birthday and in that week he got his 5th Dan in Kung flu.....? Keep them coming.... I love useless info!

Ian :D

I'm a master blacksmith 4th level in the game I play but now want to forge my own light saber. Can you please tell me what I need to get started? I don't have any money but will work as your apprentice, at least until I've forged it out of rebar.

First time I've ever hear of this holiday was about 2 hours ago watching 'big bang theory' lol.

Just a side note any guesses how long this thread will stay open since it has nothing to do with blacksmithin and there are some strange posts?

It is posted under Everything Else, a topic created as a courtesy to the membership.

Everything Else

When discussion doesn't fit anywhere, don't panic, this is the place for that.

1,348 topics, 17,613 replies

My money is on the topic staying open as it fits the format of the section.

I'm a master blacksmith 4th level in the game I play but now want to forge my own light saber. Can you please tell me what I need to get started? I don't have any money but will work as your apprentice, at least until I've forged it out of rebar.

post-25608-0-90898400-1399262525_thumb.j

Hmm? Hmm. Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless. 

You must unlearn what you have learned.

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes.

This is a dangerous time for you, when you will be tempted by the Dark Side of the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

Nothing more will I teach you today. Clear your mind of questions.

:P

Steve, this is about as arbitrary useless info as last week was Willy Nelsons 81st birthday and in that week he got his 5th Dan in Kung flu.....? Keep them coming.... I love useless info!

Ian :D

Thank you, and I see someone beat me to the Revenge of the 5th pun already...