I Forge Iron

Beautiful tools made by Aaron Cergol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice tools!
I'm glad to see that Aaron has gone into business making tools! He was one of the first young smiths to come and take a class.

You are an amazing asset to the blacksmithing community Brian!    Aarons tools are beautiful and have the unmistakable look of a disciple of the Brazeal method.

I do sell on ebay, as well as made to order hammers for individuals. If you're looking for something in particular, drop me a line.

Aaron

Aaron,

Would you kindly PM me with particulars on your ebay site and hammers?  Thanks.

I also bought two hammers from Aaron at Quad State, one for me that looks exactly like the picture by Momatt that weighs 4 3/4 #.

Ane one for one of my students that weights 3#.  He used his at the You Forge area at Quad and liked it.  It was a big change from the 800 gram Hofi style hammer he had been using.  I had been trying to convince him for quite a while that he needed a bigger hammer.  He was 13 when he first started coming to my shop and is 17 now.  He came to Quad with me as a helper.

I used mine today and was very happy with it.  When I stepped up from 2.2# Hoffi style to 3.5# Hoffi style Big Blu the bigger hammer wore me out every day and I had to step back down to the 2.2# for almost a month.  With this hammer I went right on.  I now know  that this will be my primary hammer.

• 2 months later...