I Forge Iron

my new french hammer for more power (x2)

brutaldeluxe

after 15 years of experience,research and calculations....i develop "THE" hammer !!!! i tell you no one will do better ...... :P .this is "THE" ULTIMATE hammer ......post-6960-0-48332800-1344800368_thumb.jp

assuming complex multiplication "x2" , absolutely everything becomes twice....... so : Ek = 1/2MV2 = f x d all x2 = twice the power , strength , crushing etc.... profitability too..(i forgot)

the hammer is great "ergonomic" (twice....) and obviously this is half as tired ..... before hammer described a "curve" , now a "right" like a power hammer or a presse !!!!!! is the top , the must,the best....!!!!!post-6960-0-31780800-1344801100_thumb.jp

One small problem(a currently unresolved!! but its not immediately know....) When the hammer is in action , it's impossible to take the material , a tong.... or you are two people for forging!!!!(and the price of the forging pieces is doubling......) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

very handy... I immediately see the benefit ! If i forge from the right side of anvil, i'll no longer have to buy a right sided hammer..... just switch sides and grab the right side handle

wish i would have thought of that years ago ... i'm alway the last to catch onto these new trends
;)

Well, personally, I would like to see a version with the handles at right angles for better control! I would also hope for a double diagonal peen version in addition to the one shown! My yoga instructor says that my right side muscles are so much stronger than the ones on the left that they cause problems for me... a tool such as this might be helpful in balancing my muscle development!