I Forge Iron

velveeta cheese blacksmith tv ad

Can't we just kill this kind of trivia?????

yes, let's go back to being a dying art or something people's grandpas did. A little laughter won't hurt anything, but I'm afraid all the women currently signing up for the ABANA conference will be a little disappointed.

Unforgiven, with an admission like this I can see why you have that title.

I enjoy the commercials. I find them ammusing and I am guilty of being the one who posted them into chat the other night.

"LIQUID GOOOOLLLDDD!" just cracks me up :)

As to the Sacred Blacksmith... It has full episodes, in english, on youtube. It is a Japanese Anime. It has some different swords that appear (dirks, long swords, rapiers) but the main story focuses on one guy, the only guy in the world who knows how to make a HOLY sword that can banish the deadliest of demons, it is a lost art and guess what it is... Anyways it is a fanboy dream with fanservice and combat. Standard lack luster anime that keeps a certain group of fans intertained while the rest of us wait for soemthing that is story line and character driven. Oh they like to break armour (especially the chest plates of certain characters) and swords, and have some some swords cut through by others instead of breaking them. Things like thtat that some people may find annoying. Ohh and it is a fantasy so demons etc.