I Forge Iron

My Own Motivational Music - Video heavy

Scott NC

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you try it to a backgammon score?

Dang IT! I had this written and once again forgot to send it. <sigh>

It's in reply to strangling me to a "Bernard Herrman score."  

Frosty The Lucky.

• 2 weeks later...

I like that Billy.  Sometimes I like some country.  I like Waylon.

I played this over a keyed mike at a rotten place I worked at once.  Everybody had to carry radios.  The front office always listened in.

When I was a patrolman on the PD working the swing shift 4 to midnight out on patrol and when Johnny Paycheck's Take this job and shove it, I ain't working here no more would come on I would key the mic at that line. My Chief asked me about that a couple of times and I would say ya I heard that and thought it was one of the County Deputies, never did admit to it.:D

Oh yeah, Spaghetti western Danish National Orchestral music scores. Ooh ooh  ooh ooh ooh wah wah waaaaaa 

Before I got this new computer I had the link saved to just the movie scores. 

Frosty The Lucky.

I really think we should've changed banks a couple few years ago. I won't mention the name but we came very close to having them steal more than $11,000 from us by declaring an account inactive and locking it. 90 days and they would've disappeared the funds.

Frosty The Lucky.

I don't even have a bank branch here anymore.   I think I should have stayed home in the corn field where every single fee, rate, cost, premium, and cheeseburger didn't skyrocket 6 months after moving.  I won't even go into what I spent and gave up to move to this shangrila.  

Nevermind the maniac drivers and deadly snakes and bugs.  Or the moss that grows on everything....:D

Maybe we should take our gripes about recent problems to PM. I have a good long rant that needs venting. We can each do a long primal scream posts and call irritating people appropriately foul things  in private where we wont get in trouble. Or gross people out on the forum.

And to prove what a spoil sport I can be I'll remind you of why you had to leave the farm and why you picked that garden of Eden. Then you can call me names and we'll have a good laugh about it. 

Screaming is good for you, well it CAN be. ;)

Frosty The Lucky.

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

Maybe we should take our gripes about recent problems to PM

Quite right.

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

I have a good long rant that needs venting

Let her rip.... :)

Btw that's not the Danish Orchestra i tried to post, I don't think.

I joined a credit union back a few years ago. Ever since i became a member of a credit union i have never went to again being a customer of a bank.

I love Waylon. You could have picked about any of his songs and they are gold in my opinion. And speaking of westerns, i watched one a couple weeks ago that had Waylon, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, and Travis Tritt in it. Can not remember the name right now for the life of me though. 

Well, how about some good old southern rock, a bit more Blackberry Smoke. If you ever have he chance to see these guys live i highly recommend it.

Billy, the more I listen to Blackberry the more I like them, and Jerry, like the latest comment on that video says, "More Stan Rogers please!"... 

I'm ole squid anyway.

Here's a song I like, there are better video versions, but I like the way they turn sideways and kick their legs, but mostly how he bends to the mike and says "tequia"....

Boy was that a rabbit hole and an education. The music I couldn't get enough of in the day has me wondering what was wrong with me now. I used to love the Astronauts and "Bonzai Pipeline" but. . . yawn.

The Ventures are as good now as I remember, the same recordings even. I wonder if my Sister has my albums from the day.

Frosty The Lucky.

I don't know about the original members but the band is still playing. 

I was wrong above, it wasn't the Astronauts, "Banzai Pipeline" I was thinking of it was The Ventures, "Pipeline" and it's still as good now as then. I didn't know they played the "Hawaii 50" theme, no wonder it's one of the best TV show theme music out there.

Frosty The Lucky.