I Forge Iron

Tuesday

Tuesday we are scheduled for our next Covid Boosters; cases are still out there and we are still in the "endangered" class.  Previous ones have knocked me for a loop for a day or two; so I may not be online Wednesday. If for no other reason than to rein in my bad cess!

Best of luck Thomas. Hope you are back up and going in no time.

Tuesday Liz and the kids head to NY for about the rest of the month to visit family while I stay home and work to keep the lights on.  Should have some free time in the shop after work and weekends. Also a large list of projects and more planting to do. 

47 minutes ago, ThomasPowers said:

bad cess

If it weren't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all.

Seriously Thomas I will ring the anvil to ask for support so everything will go smoothly for you & Mrs. Powers, without any bad reactions.

Debi and I are unsure of getting the second booster, seeing as the reported case count here is very low, only one or two cases per day, sometimes no cases in three or four. Neither of us had any bad reaction to the first three shots and don't want to press our luck.

Randy

Good luck, Thomas.  We haven't had our 2d boosters even though we, like y'all, are in a couple high rist groups because the data we have seen indicates that any additional immunity fades pretty quickly.  Madelynn is very covid cautious which is why we haven't seen her or my kids in over 2 years and why I haven't been going to any RMS hammer ins.  Domestic tranquilty trumps most everythig else.

Hopefully, you won't have any or few and mild side effects.

George

Our Vicar had covid recently and the University is reporting 6 active cases and several of our closest friends have jobs with lots of potential contacts; not to mention our 4 school age grandkids in Albuquerque; so we are taking precautions.  I hope they are unnecessary!  I did ask my wife to make the appointment so that if I had a reaction it didn't trash a weekend where my working forge buddies had off.

Thanks for all the good thoughts!