I Forge Iron

Frawnkenchicken

Thank you CGL aka CCL.  I love alter egos.  Gotta keepem separated.   ;-).

Pnut, Das is a master of his craft and I have drawn inspiration from his work.  So much talent on these forums...  Thank you.

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

I love it, it's disturbingly attractive. 

Bingo!  I have not toiled in vain.  However.... I have a charming little cutie chicken in the works to balance things out.   

Old Crew, a well done says it all!  My lips are sealed, but Im thinking Im not the one that would be dealing with THAT disturbance!

Scott

35 minutes ago, ThomasPowers said:

Is that why I keep finding drawers full of old wrenches around the shop

Nah, that's nesting material. You'll know they're breeding if you start finding ball bearings where there weren't any the day before.

Pnut

• 3 years later...

Scott, some how this one flew past me and I never clucked on it beak-ause I never saw it.  Gotta scratch my head on how I missed it. 

I flappin love this sculpture. Well done. You can roast me now for the silly puns And for not seeing this when you posted it originally. I will recoop. 

Another you say? Do share please. 

I seriously like it and don't know how I missed it. Better 4 years late than never. :lol:

I won't roast you if you don't roast me.... ;).  I made chariot cart for it upon a request from the owner I origionally made it for, but my post got screwed up which is good because I shouldn't show it here.  Thanks though for compliment.

Funny enough,I have a couple horse race sulky carts I got from a horse farm cleanout. Listed them for sale on fb. Got a scammer trying to "be my friend" and "help me sell them". Told them i am not worried about selling them if no one wants them I will hook up teams of chickens and offer racing rides to kids at the local farmers market. 

Anyway it is amusing and fun. 

Thanks for reviving the thread Das, it is such a good sculpture I'm happy for another look and discussion. 

You're a scrap art guy, what does it inspire in you?

Frosty The Lucky. 

I forgot to say thanks, I'm glad you like it.  I'm forgetful lately.   I can't say when I will do another something similar, I am still stuck on that pelican.  Trust me, I have plenty of resource material for another....:)  Iron Dragon, did they have teeth?  :D   Das, your sulky story put a smile on my face today!

Well Scott, I'm glad you revived it and I got to see it. I am sure I've missed some other things.  I can be quite scattered and it can be hard to follow along at times. Eventually I will poke back through specific sections to see. For the most part I just check out the recent activity. 

Lol. Should make a giant chicken sculpture and hook one up to it.