I Forge Iron

Making A Horseshoe

4 hours ago, Andrew Cramer said:

Yes, I understand that my videos are not for newbies like tutorials in terms of safety, maybe I can write smth like a disclaimer just to warn people that this is not so good as a tutorial

It wouldn't be a bad idea to put a disclaimer on your videos Andrew. I don't think you have to worry about legal issues, you aren't trying to sell anything or lying to people. I wouldn't worry about legaleze just plain English, short and to the point. I"m thinking something like. 

"This is not an instructional video. If you wish to pursue the craft seek professional instruction and wear proper safety gear."

Ah, that's too long and pretty clunky but it was just off the top of my dented head. 

Frosty The Lucky.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Frosty said:

"This is not an instructional video. If you wish to pursue the craft seek professional instruction and wear proper safety gear."

That sounds perfect to me. 

Steve Shimanek: Horseshoes are my favorite thing to forge. I especially like used ones. They have the character of having been actually worn, and seem easier to forge. That's very cool that a shoe you made was put on a horse. Even cooler if you could get that same shoe back and make it into something else:)