I Forge Iron

2017 New Years Resolutions

Glenn

I plan to replace 75 pushups every night ( I only missed two days... when I was out of country) with some type of leg exercises to try to jump higher (I'm five six -ish and want to be more competitive in the air with some of the other boys I play ultimate frisbee with).  I know I don't need to, but I still want to.

Finish walls on the shop,and finish my striking anvil and tools to make hammers.

Littleblacksmith

Well I got the chicken wire up in the open gables of my smithy to keep the blasted doves from trying to nest in the trusses and pooping all over my tools...My wife was worried about me being on the ladder; but I assured her that I had a nice pile of rusty jagged scrap steel to cushion any falls I might have.  My resolutions?  To cut down on the possibles piles and to clean the shop more.

My plan for this year is to sell enough to buy the welder I need and to build the belt grinder and power hammer I've been wanting to have for some time. Of course if I build the power hammer sooner than later I can forge more items faster making them more profitable. . .

My plan for this year is to get my ducks in a row. :) 

Oh, and to cut my injuries in half, so, about 200?:) Also to make it to more shows to sell stuff.

Littleblacksmith