I Forge Iron

metal bluegrass ?

Steve Sells

I LIKE those guys Steve, no navel gazing wusified bluegrass there. I've tried watching "Bluegrass Underground" on PBS a few times but other than performing in a cavern it's the tamest, "bluegrass" I've ever tried to listen to.

"The Clean as Dirt" band or "Native Howl" or? would shake some dust off the place. Too bad they're not PC enough eh?

Thanks Steve, I'll be watching and listening to these guys.

Frosty The Lucky.

i don't know why they are calling that bluegrass. but at the same time, i'm from tennessee so what do i know about bluegrass. :huh: i appreciate their skill and creativity, though. they definitely put time into that video. i just think it's rock'n roll with a banjo, not bluegrass.

I can see how that might appeal to certain blacksmiths and gun owners who have already lost their hearing and just like watching the videos. Being someone who currently owns ear drums, I would rather loose them from some power tool than from my own radio. Just my unbiased personal opinion.