I Forge Iron

Power Hammer Ball

mike-hr

Don't you drive around the potholes? I can't afford the tires and alignments driving through them incurs.  Seriously a set of tires for the pickup runs more than a grand mounted and balanced, an alignment costs another $400. if they only have to adjust it, parts are extra. Oh yeah, replacing a wheel is about $200.

If I can't avoid the hole I slow down folks behind me can slow down AND swear at me too if the wish. I don't care.

Oh yeah a shift knob that weighs a couple lbs. shifting gears for you wouldn't need a pothole up here, a "smooth" road has enough woops in it to do that without missing pavement and caverns. Just an ice heave in spring is enough to pop you out of gear and we have a tree shift automatic. You have to know where the ice heaves grow and they can show up over night.

So yeah, I'll have to pass on a 2 1/4" dia. steel sphere shift knob too resplendant forged coolness not withstanding.

Frosty The Lucky.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2016 at 11:04 AM, Frosty said:

Don't you drive around the potholes? I can't afford the tires and alignments driving through them incurs.  Seriously a set of tires for the pickup runs more than a grand mounted and balanced, an alignment costs another $400. if they only have to adjust it, parts are extra. Oh yeah, replacing a wheel is about $200.

If I can't avoid the hole I slow down folks behind me can slow down AND swear at me too if the wish. I don't care.

Oh yeah a shift knob that weighs a couple lbs. shifting gears for you wouldn't need a pothole up here, a "smooth" road has enough woops in it to do that without missing pavement and caverns. Just an ice heave in spring is enough to pop you out of gear and we have a tree shift automatic. You have to know where the ice heaves grow and they can show up over night.

So yeah, I'll have to pass on a 2 1/4" dia. steel sphere shift knob too resplendant forged coolness not withstanding.

Frosty The Lucky.

Spoken like a true Glenn Hwy driver :P