I Forge Iron

Ducks Mom in the hospital

Glenn

I just got bad news my Mom is in the hospital, again, and the cancer has taken over. I'm going to Toronto to see
her they've given her a week or two.

Prayers would be appreciated.
Bob Hall aka sfDuck

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for your prayers, we arrived tues evening at the hospital in record time and in time. Our family held a 24 hour vigal till 5:39 am thursday morning. Our Maker has tested the Metal of his work, and finished the final tempering of his work. The Angels welcomed Jessie Hall their newest saint,to the choir and the sound is sweet to our Masters' ear. My daugther saw her at her memorial, and told me she was her smiling self; enjoying the gathering of relatives and friends.

I'm genuinely sorry to hear of your loss Bob.
Accept the comfort and love offered from your family and take it a day at a time mate. Bereavement is one of the worst parts of life but I've found in my own experience that the severity of grief is always directly related to the quality of the person who has gone.
After all, if a person passes away without anyone being willing to shed a tear for them what does it say about them as a person?
I've no doubt many will shed a tear for your Mum Bob, and that speaks loud enough.