I Forge Iron

hello friends

jimmy seale

howdy ya'll, things are not good at the seale house....on 3/24/10 i went to the dr. and was diagnosed with Squamous Cell Carisnoma.as you can imagine things kinda fell apart. so if your inclined too please say a few words to the big man on our behalf, thank you. jimmy

I'm very sorry to hear that, but we will certainly put you on our prayer list, I hope and pray that it has been caught early enough that they can treat, I read that if caught early it is not too bad and is very treatable but either way you and your family will be in our prayers.

God Bless,
Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well folks, i have offically finished radiation and chemo theropy.now to heal up, and be checked.i want to thank all of my IFI family and friends that helped me through this life changing time in our lifes.the drs. are predicting a great recovery and a normal life.we'll see at a later date, thanks for the prayers and well wishes,it is much appreciated,jimmy & mary

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

well folks.went to dr. today..I"M IN REMISSION!!!!i know it ain't over yet but a lot better than a few months ago. thank you all for the prayers and moral support. jimmy

Great news Jimmy!

Keeping you on the list anyway!

Frosty the Lucky.

went to see the drs. today....PET scan looks good,and health is maintaining ok,so maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel..but we're not out of the woods yet.thanks for the prayers and support. jimmy & mary

glad to hear it Jimmykeep on keep on buddy

got a real thanksgiving ...how bout it

• 1 month later...