• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JHCC

• ThomasPowers

• Frosty

• Daswulf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please do Billy! Remember to video games. Play them on concrete to elicit the full range and tone of a falling stack. We didn't play it often, a couple of my friends were REALLY good at it so it wasn't much fun for the rest of us. 

There WERE times we'd play for a nickel a point winner takes all. Your version the loser would pay in blood and bone. I'll bet it'd be a real money maker on Youtube.

Frosty The Lucky.

Another of my new neighbors stopped in to see about us and say hi.  We chewed the fat for a while and I showed him what I do.  He said "I'll be back" and ambled off.  Pretty soon he moseyed his way back again, struggeling with a bucket.  He is a very old  gent.  He brought me this.  And said he had more "things" and would I care to look.  It was a bucket of bird beaks he brought me!  I think I'll make him a special bird sculpture.  His grandsons in the military.  How to make a militaristic bird.... Hmmmmm........

20220223_100625_compress6.jpg

They are one in the same, when weapons were banned in occupied oriental countries, the peasants (farmers) resorted to using their farming implements as weapons for protection. Like a flail used to separate chaff became nunchucks and wagon king pins became a sai plus many others.

I thank you for the information.  It will become the beak for my bird for his grandson and will have some history behind it.  It would be great to make it all out of parts like that.  A story behind it....  I have some tools I was gifted when I was in the Navy I may be able to work into it.