I Forge Iron

Some new Australian and International Fauna

Cathsonn

Thanks for the offer, though it may be some time before I'm sailing through your area on my way somewhere....  Still, one never knows.  :)

I miss my old stomping grounds, scrap everywhere, you couldn't help but bark your shins and stub your toe on it just walking around.  And barbed wire?  Rolls leaning against every old fence post, usually had just by asking.   Not in these parts!  

On 9/26/2021 at 8:42 AM, Nodebt said:

And then......... And then..... 

I hear you. I've forgotten more ideas than I have time for, (lately about none.)

Ideas still fly by while I trudge through a few things I have outstanding. 

Family life is good tho. I don't want to miss too much of my kids crazy antics while they are little. 

No worries Thomas. I have plenty of photographic "evidence" and continuing lol. Oh the embarrassment.... muahaha! I might have to warn the boys of the dangers they face of taking my daughters out. At first I was worried about the boys with my daughters. As time goes on I think I might have to warn the boys. Lol 

We'll see. They are still young. Least till I blink next. 

Das, I have four grandchildren back in Nebraska, I don't know when I will be able to see them again.  I have, however, met my two nephews and one niece for the first time due to this move.  It is good to hear you spend your time wisely. 

That scrap pile isn't going anywhere soon..... :)

Thanks Scott.  Glad you are connecting with more of your family.  I hope you can stay connected with the ones you moved away from. For their sake. ;) 

I am in pennsylvania so steel does deteriorate a little faster but a little cleanup and it is good to use again. Scrap is forever enough, spending time with the kids is fleeting.  Heck, soon enough they will probably be outdoing me in my shop. My oldest 3 1/2yo has a wild imagination. 

On 9/28/2021 at 9:56 AM, Frosty said:

I liked Jeff Foxworthy's talk with boys dating his daughters. "I don't mind going back to prison."

Frosty The Lucky.

I love Jeff Foxworthy, saw him in the States. Very good sense of humor, all makes sense to me. I particularly like the skit he does on cats!! “I love cats”  he says, women in audience cheer,, Jeff says “ I have 2 cats, either side of my fireplace””.. I laughed so much, .. nice to know others have heard of him.. my favourite comedian

On 9/28/2021 at 11:29 PM, Rojo Pedro said:

Just wow. Sorry I missed this earlier but that is awesome work!   Outstanding

Thanks ROJO