I Forge Iron

See The Mantis That Ate The Earth!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, he has a little bit to wait yet. I have another project to finish up then a bunch of small stuff to make to fill the tables for a couple upcoming events. 

So little time is right. I'm just glad that it's my two beautiful girls taking up my shop time than anything else.

Had to mention hogs...  Now I think a skinny, hungry Wild Indian Boar sculptue with overgrown tusks, razor sharp claws, beedy eyes and a long string of drool hanging from it's jaw would be the bee's knee's!  Not bad on a spit either....

Don't make me send Frosty a plastic hog hat so he can call the hogs with the rest of us Arkansas Razorback Fans!

I bless the rains down in Africa; but we sure could use some here as well!  At least it will get cooler next week, why the high will get down to 97 degF!

I can usually drown earworms in Bach if I need to.

I wouldn't wear it anyway Thomas, I'm not a hockey fan. Ah I get it, they have a hog mascot on skates and it looks like it's hoovering as it skates around the rink!

Have a link to videos? Short videos I don't care about the hockey game.

Frosty The Lucky.

Coming from Nebraska, I can vouch for what they say about the humidity in NC.  And the sun is hotter here.  I can't imagine 100 F!    And people drive like manics.  Maybe condensation on the brain?  They are nice folk though.  I'll pitch in on the shipping for the hat if we get to see a picture...

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

I'd say something snappy about a hog sculpture Scott but I can't get hoover hogs flossed out of my mind's eye.

Frosty The Lucky.

I was not thinking when I posted that hog sculpture comment.  I did not mean it the way it sounded.  I step in it once in a while, but I mean well...