I Forge Iron

Arm and Hammer IDentification

First post so go easy on me! I recently started the venture of learning to blacksmith and have an anvil that was given to me by my Uncle. It was my grandfathers and I still have to go and pick her up. I asked him to take a few pics and this is what he sent. I’ve looked around and feel conifident this is a Arm and Hammer anvil but what size do y’all think this would be?? Any help or info is appreciated. Thanks in advance

-John

64320A88-E348-4C1B-9C0F-8533E0E53A28.jpeg

CCEED125-57E0-4A4D-BA4A-EB65FFEA5474.jpeg

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. Bathroom scale. Weights stamped in anvils are usually only within a few lbs. at best, sometimes not even close. Sweet looking old lady you have there, you two have some fun together. Eh?

Frosty The Lucky.

Sweet...yer gonna love that little lady. Can't believe you haven't picked her up yet. What's the hold up? I have her big sis @ 100 lbs. and that thin heel is perfect for the type of work I do. Keep in mind she'll be a bit loud and she will definitely let ya know if you miss strike..... Life is Good        Dave