I Forge Iron

How to make or head Bolts video..

JLP, Bootube is behaving erratically, so I will post redundantly here:

Another overall first-rate presentation. Thank you JLP for sharing your valuable time with us and producing such a fine educational tool.
I spend a lot of time thinking about   heading/upsetting tooling, and your video is high-grade fertilizer for my imagination. Good Schtuff.

Robert Taylor

2 hours ago, Anachronist58 said:

JLP, Bootube is behaving erratically, so I will post redundantly here:

Another overall first-rate presentation. Thank you JLP for sharing your valuable time with us and producing such a fine educational tool.
I spend a lot of time thinking about   heading/upsetting tooling, and your video is high-grade fertilizer for my imagination. Good Schtuff.

Robert Taylor

Robert, Thanks very much for the fine compliment..   I keep trying to find content which is not talked about or shared and is interesting enough as a "How to"..  

If you have any particular question or a "How to" you would like to see.. Let me know..  I do have several coming up but it's always nice to see what people are interested in... 

Here is the list of "How to's coming up in random order..   Strap hinge making for the beginner..  Thumblatch making,  Mystery metal de mystified,  Heart trivet..  Maybe a hammer  the way I do them with a round punch.. a Hatchet.. Hardie tools (Combination cutoff, chain makers hook, set tool)..  A bolt header...  

Thanks again for the feedback..