I Forge Iron

touchmark

sbmom

Kinda nice to see those numbers. I come out in the middle. I make blacksmith touchmarks. Anything that will fit on a 3/4" square is $150.00. Mine are blacksmith specific in that they come with a handle. Couple samples:

post-8656-0-29890800-1289950377_thumb.jp

Grant,

Nice looking touchmarks! If I ever get to where my work is good enough to claim as mine, I'll let you know.

Mark<><

You can make your own touch mark by cutting the head off of a 1/2" Allen bolt so you just have a hollow hex shaped hole, this will be your guide, take a 1/2" Allen wrench for your touchmark. Carve or punch your design so you can see it through the hex hole , weld it over your design, mark the wrench so it goes in the same way for each heat and start heatin' n beatin'.

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in getting a custom touchmark.
Got a quote from buckeye for $130, and Columbia marking tool for $180.
Anyone with experience with either of these companies? Is the CMT one worth the extra money?

Thanks.

I have post a few times about this.

I give the Forum people a massive discount, but if you call our office ask to talk with Brad or Brian and tell them you were offered a forum discount from Tom (owner).

We are the largest stamp manufacture in the world with 4 of the 7 certified master engravers in north America.
This is our 50th year and have complete in house Metallurgist, Designers engineers testing large inventory of special steels for all applications and sizes. We will draw the stamp from your idea or sketch and send you a approval drawing prior to manufacturing.

The business I do for Forum members is out of my passion for metal working as well as anything with a motor as well.
So obviously we do not make a profit on these but we do have fun doing these which some of them challenge the pattern maker and that is a good thing.

Tom

Kinda nice to see those numbers. I come out in the middle. I make blacksmith touchmarks. Anything that will fit on a 3/4" square is $150.00. Mine are blacksmith specific in that they come with a handle. Couple samples:

When I get a spare 150, I will be getting hold of you! They are awesome!!!

• 1 month later...

I have post a few times about this.

I give the Forum people a massive discount, but if you call our office ask to talk with Brad or Brian and tell them you were offered a forum discount from Tom (owner).

We are the largest stamp manufacture in the world with 4 of the 7 certified master engravers in north America.
This is our 50th year and have complete in house Metallurgist, Designers engineers testing large inventory of special steels for all applications and sizes. We will draw the stamp from your idea or sketch and send you a approval drawing prior to manufacturing.

The business I do for Forum members is out of my passion for metal working as well as anything with a motor as well.
So obviously we do not make a profit on these but we do have fun doing these which some of them challenge the pattern maker and that is a good thing.

Tom

Sorry, I am new to this site. Can you tell me how to reach your company?
thanks

Nice work, Grant. Is that for Jesse James's workwear line or something you did for demonstration? What kind of designs or specs do you need for an order?

I cant say enough good things about stamp mans stamps..With his forum discount you'll never get one cheaper anywhere..Our stamp has been used hundreds of times..I men a lot ;) Its as crisp as the day it was new..Heres a wrought iron hawk head stamped recently.
newpics306.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/2/2011 at 7:01 PM, KYBOY said:

I cant say enough good things about stamp mans stamps..With his forum discount you'll never get one cheaper anywhere..Our stamp has been used hundreds of times..I men a lot ;) Its as crisp as the day it was new..Heres a wrought iron hawk head stamped recently.
newpics306.jpg

Thank you and I am glad you like your results. Looks awesome

On September 12, 2016 at 5:33 PM, Stamp man said:

Thank you and I am glad you like your results. Looks awesome

Good to see you back, Stamp Man.  I've been meaning to drop you a line regarding a stamp, but am having difficulty with the artwork.  Soon, though....