I Forge Iron

My youngest knothead

Charles R. Stevens

Their are strays and there are ferals, Allen. I agree teaching smart, smart upright walking apes (homo sapien sapien) to be human beins is a noble endever we should all be envolved in. And we old farts had the good fortune to have parents and teachers that new the value of a well padded behind.

I would love to hear you veiwpoint, and share mine and the logic behind them, feel free to IM me. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed this thread, (working long weekend shifts) and while I agree and practice the same level of home protection, I have to insist we redirect and get back to smithing,  We have over 150 countries represented at IFI, and a few of those places seem to prefer to allow innocents to call and wait for police to arrive and deal with them,  we dont want to start a fight with them, and technically this right of self defense topic gets very close to politics from some points of view, which is forbidden in our ToS here. No matter how you look at it, it is a serious matter, and should not be taken lightly.

Anvils north please.

How can you police a discussion effectively after this statement?  Doesn't make any sense at all.   

Love, not fear, is the only way we all progress.