nortonscustom Posted May 9, 2015 Share Posted May 9, 2015 (edited) Dad bought the parts from Jay Hayes back in 2003. I found the shell and burners while cleaning out the barn. Figured it was time to finish it. Made the back side as a cap to make is easier install the Kaowool and to service later. For the doors i used a couple of cheap chipping hammers for the handles. The hinge is held with a pull pin to make for easy removal. A buddy gave me a couple of K-type T/C's and a temp controller. A bit overkill but it was free. I'm still waiting on some misc parts and fittings so started tacking together a stand/cart for it. Should be done in the next week of so. Pretty excited to fire it up. Edited May 9, 2015 by nortonscustom Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.