I Forge Iron

Kathy: You and Eric are in our prayers here.

Take care of yourself too, caring for someone in need can really take it out of you. Deb's still getting over what I put her through so don't hesitate to take advantage of folk willing to help. It'll make all of you feel better, honest.

Frosty The Lucky. Living proof prayer works.

Hi Everyone,

This is Kathy Sprado with an update on Eric.  

Had a scare last night and they took Eric back to the ICU.  They will probably be putting him back in a regular room today or tomorrow.  He was back in ICU for arrhythmia and heart cessation (3 minutes).  But he is doing really well now.  Improvements include much more lucidity, normal temperature, drop in blood sugar, better lung function, less need for pain killers.

Thanks for all your messages.  He  still really needs a lot of rest.  He got some really good sleep in the ICU because there are less interruptions in terms of nurses and staff coming in. 

I'll probably write again tomorrow.
Love
Kath

Thanks for the update Kathy. Setbacks can be a bear, even little ones. One question though, Eric's MORE lucid? Cool, a more lucid Eric is something I've been wishing for for a while now. <grin>

Love and hugs.

Frosty The Lucky.