I Forge Iron

How low can the human race go ?

Dale Russell

Hello World,

The subject title says it all .

Those that know me know i have a disabled wife . I love her dearly . Without her i would be dead . She pulled me out of the gutter of drugs booze & fighting many a year ago .
So when she injured her self i could walk out on her like many a male would have .

15 + back operations , the loss of 95 % of her large bowel , 2 brain tumors & she still fights on , a tuff old chook is my missus.

But what happened in the early hours of yesterday morning just might have pushed her over the edge .

For the first time in almost 16 years since she had the accident on her back she finaly had the confidence to leave the house & go out with the girls on a night out .
Not a drinker she decided to leave the others at it & head home for a rest as she tiers easy

After stopping for a break & a coffee she continued home only to be followed by " 2 " males in a tray body ute ( pickup truck )
This ute was all over the road behind her & she just figured the driver was drunk .
While decending a hill & heading to a blind bend the ute swerved over to the wrong sid of the road & attempted to pass her ( so she thought ) , the ute the slowed beside her , moved across hitting her car forcing her off the road .

Once off the road the " 2 " male jumped out , run to drivers door of my wifes car ,opened the door & dragged her out .
I wont go into details but they then proceed to sexually assault her
Having had there fun the " 2 " males returned to the ute & sat waiting to see what my wife would do . She ended up crawling back to her car , got in & drove off as fast as she could with the ute following her until she ended up loosing them .

I a state of shock she came home & got in bed . Not hearing her come home i slept till 8.00 am , got up & hearing her crying i just figured she was having back pain & i went it to see if i could help . After shying away from my touch she told me the story upon which i rang the police . Long story short a visit to hospital & a sexual assault kit taken by a doctor i was finally able to bring her home

Yes it's a sad story , but i'm at a total loss as to why those " 2 " lowlife scum of the earth males could attack a middle aged disable helpless woman ?????

The police offices where fantastic , i just hope they get these "2 " before my son & i do or at least let us in the room with them for 5 minutes because i will xxxx them if given the chance

I did not start this thread for people to offer prayers etc , i just needed to get it off my chest

Cherice your loved ones and look after them because this world of HATE and DESTRUCTION is getting worse

Dale Russell

What can you say to this? I have to say these so called "men" need to be strung up by their bollox.... What you have described is a woman's worst nightmare. Please just let your wife know that she has support.

If you found them, who could hold anyone accountable for their actions? I know I would find a very good use for hammer and tongs....

Dale you have heard me say this many times in the past and I will repeat it here. I love this place. I also am pleased that you had a place you could vent. You and your wife have so many friends on this site that it is so nice that you can come here and open your heart in a way that allows us to share a very private part of your life. Your comments will change you and Sue forever and in maybe different ways it will change many of us also. The both have you have been in my heart for along time and that will continue and grow.

grubs! my wife and I hope your lady is fine or at least fines up.
when they are found, it'd almost be worth a week off to visit, and return their.... fervour

bestest wishes we can think of, for her recovery and healing, and your rage im sure i cant imagine.

The police offices where fantastic , i just hope they get these "2 " before my son & i do or at least let us in the room with them for 5 minutes because i will kill them if given the chance

I am generally someone on the left/liberal side of things but I really do believe killing them would be too good and quick for them. Perhaps killing them VERY slowly and painfully would be more appropriate in this case. All my sympathies to you and your family

The people who did this are not members of the human race,they are far less than human.

I too an glad you had some place you could come and download your anger.I know how I`d feel and react if it was one of my own this had happened to.
I can only hope your wife can quickly and fully recover from this and that the beasts who did this are meant to feel the quick and full weight of true justice.
May the Gods be with you and your family.

Dale,

I can't even begin to express how I feel for your wife and you for what you've had to go through - I can only hope that somehow justice will transcend the usual path and give you your time alone with these base bast***s.

May you and your wife find a way to have peace again and thank you for trusting us enough to share this - never hesitate to call on any of us if you need to.

Be well brother and please tell your wife my GF and I are truly in awe of her strength and force of will!

dale,mary went through about the same thing years ago.we never discussed it much but have learned to live with it. if you can call it that.they were never caught.it will never go away but it will be less with time. please don't let it eat ya'll up.easy on the out side looking in but we have been there and genualy feel for you.stay strong bro. and if you need me i'm here, jimmy & mary

Thank you every one for your kind words .

Sue is resting for the time being

As i said in my first post the Police are being fantastic . DVD of the place where she got the coffee from has been looked at , it show's " 2 " lowlife scumbags outside drinking booze at the same time as she was in shop & of them leaving at the same time . Unfortunely it does not show the ute's rego number .

We both have to make statements tomorrow & Sue to do a crime id soon too

Dale & Sue Russell

The RAGE is building Mr HATE will soon show his true colours

dale i am really shocked and sad to read what happened to your wife - i cant imagine how you both must be feeling. i want to send you my warmest love and support - these people are in the minority- surround yourself with the people who love and care for you both. if your wife needs to talk to some friendly blacksmith girls - she knows where to find us x x

I hope that the police find and catch these "2" quickly, and that an airtight case puts them away for a long, long time.

The consequences of taking justice into you own hands are potentially great, and may prevent you from taking care of your wife. It would be distressing to her to loose you as well, be it prison or otherwise.

Phil

these two just don't know the rage of a blacksmith and a husband....there is a reason hephestos chose us to handle the anvil and forge. We have the ability to control those hot and violent temperatures from the pits of Hell, and what is rage but emotional heat and violence. Unleash the beast on them both!!!!

when they catch those two, put their xxxxx on the anvil and show them exactly how hot steel feels....draw em out flat!!!

Jeeze Dale, that is awful! I know you didn't ask for prayers or sympathy, but you should also know you wouldn't have to. Please extend my thoughts and condolences to Sue. BTW, those two heathens deserve nothing short of steel toed boots to the roots for starters...

Dale, You didn't ask for prayers but your going to get them anyway, I fear God and I respect Him. His judgments and punishments are higher than mine. In Leviticus 27:29 God states very clearly that "No person devoted to destruction may be ransomed; he must be put to death." Strong words from God, the only things that can save these two men is the Blood of Lamb, Jesus the Messiah and the only thing to heal the wounds in your soul and that of your wife also. As for myself I hope those two men get more than what the law of man has to offer them. :angry:

Dale, Thank you for feeling you could come to IForgeIron for support.
Thanks to those that have replied both in public and in private with their support.
Our thoughts are with you and your family for as long as they are needed.