I Forge Iron

Please Say A Prayer For My Wife

BigCuntryNC75

I am new to this forum (and blacksmithing) but when I saw the prayer request section I had to ask for some help for my wife. She is waiting for a kidney transplant and has been on the donor list for almost 4 years now (average wait is 5-7 years). She found out she had kidney disease when she was pregnant with our son who is now 14. My wife is a wonderful person who means alot to alot of people. I just want to ask the favor of anyone that is willing to just say a little prayer for her in hopes of her getting her transplant soon. We got a call this past Wednesday night for one but it didnt work out (went to another person). Thanks for any prayers and bless all. Big Mike

Frosty, You ain't lucky and luck will have nothing to do with Big Mike's wife getting a kidney either. It will be through the prayer of like minded men and women of faith. So I will be praying for her to get one just like I prayed that God's perfect will be reflected in your healing. That's all we can do as a collective group of fellow believers, pray and give thanks in all things. Jerry

• 4 weeks later...

Just had a moment ot get on and let everyone know that my wife got a transplant Friday the 22nd. She is doing good with the exception of a few small things. Goes to show how powerful prayer is. Thanks

Mike: I'm way behind checking the prayer thread I'm sorry to say. I am overjoyed for you and your wife. Prayers are on the way for you and yours, speedy recovery and lots of hugging you two.

Frosty, living proof prayer works.