I Forge Iron

Better news today

Ferrous Beuler

Today my wife and I learned a lot more about her tumor and the options to consider. She had a second MRI today and then we met with the chair of the neurosurgery dept. at Strong memorial in Rochester.
The diagnosis is a menengioma, a tumor in the right frontol lobe. It is very close, within 2 to 3 mm from the optic nerve and is exerting slight pressure on the portion of the brain which affects speech and motor skills. Not good.
However, it is in an accessable area and the doctor feels ccomfortable with surgery. The outcome should be very good with an almost 100% certainty of total removal and about only a 1 % chance of infection due to the procedure.
Things could have been a lot worse and if you are going to have one of these, its in about as good a place as it could be to remove it.
It is benign and once gone she can forget about it for good.
So at this point my biggest concern is how in the world I am going to keep this fiesty redhead off her feet for 6 months following the surgery. Yikes!

Dan let us know the date of the surgery and will be lifting her and you up in prayer.

As for your lst concern I suggest tie downs thoes nice wide ones then put some padding under the strap and she should stay put.

William

PS Where is Leicester? I went to college in Lima NY about 16 miles from Rochester

Well the good Lord has all in hand.. Maybe he will help ya with the outher thing too. Ya'll will remaine in our prayers for a full recovery. It dose work, i know from experince. and folks hear really care, So hang tough ol buddy.Were pulling for ya'll, jimmy & mary seale