I Forge Iron

Old, New member

Two Forks Forge

Hello All,

Seems I signed up ten years ago and then forgot about my membership. I was reawakened when I received a spam message from the site. It seems a young lady wanted to share her site. Spam, ya gotta love it (sarcasm).

I have been part time smithing for almost 25 years. Specialize in re-enacting camp gear, especially steel strikers.

Looking forward to learning more and contributing to the site.

Haha, Welcome back. Would love to see some of what you've been making. 

I got a spam message like that yesterday or today. Careful, if that's what it takes to bring members back some might wear tutus or loincloths and send provocative messages to inactive members threatening to send photos.... 

Daswulf, that reminds me of one of my bits of advice for new parents, new parents here take note:  Take embarrassing photos of your children when they are young so theat you have some bargaining chips when they get older, e.g. "Be home by midnight or this goes up on Tik Tok at 12:01."  or "Don't do X or your girl/boy friend gets an 8x10 glossy of this one."

"By hammer and hand all arts do stand."

Haha George, no worries on my part. I've taken both cute and embarassable photos/ videos of my girls since their births. I find them all pretty cute but to a pre teen/teen... yeah. I'm locked and loaded. My oldest is 3 1/2 so plenty of time for more. 

Unfortunately it didn't go away and I can't seem to figure how to delete the message using ifi on my android phone. If you really want the link Ill forward it to you but I sure won't click on it or go there :lol:

I am kidding about forwarding the spammy link. 

I don't click on anything fishy nor do I trust much of anything online. 

I get so much spam mail from my stagnant website it can be unreal at times.