I Forge Iron

My new baby. :)

Eventlessbox

Worse?---It made it a bit more classy!   I always kept a piece of cardboard, trash bags and a tarp in my trunk as car protection, the duct tape, rope,  24" hacksaw and hatchet were just to amuse the constabulary if they ever looked. Out here its WATER in several containers, SHADE tarp still works and a sleeping bag as temps can drop a lot.

Thomas, add some light weight and strong cordage to your list. 

I put light and heavy rope in my truck just in case.  Ratchet straps are optional.  You never know when you need to tie something down, or make a line to support a shade tarp. They were purchased specifically for and stay in the truck.

Please to remember to mention to your DW that the IFI-clean team will cheerfully remove all that old dirty rusty stuff from the garage, basement, shop and surrounds and will leave an easily dealt with stack of Benjamin's in it's place; once she has deal with the issue "upstream" so to speak...

I told all y'all about the Matrimonial Saw and how that lead to me proposing; but in the interest of fair disclosure I must admit that I took my wife to be to the Knifemakers Guild Show to see how she would react to hoards of blade crazy folks waving sharp things around...(I have given consideration to wearing my chainmail shirt under my shirt at such goings on...)

Anyway; she passed the test with flying colours and in particular was really interested in pattern welded blades.  As I was methodically working my way up and down the aisles she would turn up out of the crowd and drag me off to see some especially nice pattern welded blade she had found.   I didn't buy any blades; but she bough a small eating set made by a professional maker and since then has a PW pocket knife and hunting knife and...

All this and her telling me I should get the 165# PW for US$100 when we didn't have 2 nickels to rub together; well it sure made the next 35 years go by fast!