I Forge Iron

Front Yard FORGERY!

JPH

You gotta learn to see things from your dog's point of view. You not only pee in his water bowl you're beating things with his chew! Two legs are soooo insensitive. I miss all my passed dogs. 

Frosty The Lucky.

Humans and dogs have been pack mates for a good 50,000 years probably longer. We're made for each other I pity folks who won't or can't have a dog. Even my trouble dogs were cooler to be around than most people I know. 

Frosty The Lucky.

Our local TV channel ran a story tonight about how dogs have learned how to give us those "puppy eyes" to scam us out of what they want. It was an interesting story about their evolution and getting integrated into our pack. After watching it, I started paying attention to our new puppy Axle and sure enough he would give me the puppy eyes when he wanted something and so does the old dog Daisy and she also gets vocal.:)

It's coming up on the news shortly but I saw it earlier on one channel or another. It's easy to tell this group of scientists either don't own dogs OR they're publishing to justify staying on a payroll

Yeah, dogs watch our eyes and body language more than listen. If you pay attention they talk to us in turn with their eyes and body language more than their voices.

But manipulative?! NAH they wouldn't dream of it. 

The first pic is Rhonda our new Dachshund a year and a few months old. She's named after the Beach Boys song, "Help me Rhonda."

The second and third pics are Baxter our 8 yr old boy. 

Tell me, would these guys try and manipulate you? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Frosty The Lucky.

2106210705_Ronnie01.jpg.7becb57e4949d3740066ef51cc2ba925.jpg    683173426_baxterregistration01.thumb.jpg.94cd52b32f9583eece1c6ada5701cd7d.jpg 1603217268_Baxter_Angelface7_12b.JPG.f972a7f08c753fd40f9e6763595a705c.JPG