I Forge Iron

Melting Steel

It's a bad thing, a very very bad thing---FLEE while you still can! 

I Hope to meet you at Quad State some time; On Fridays at Q-S, weather permitting, I wear lederhosen and an aloha shirt and my disreputable red hat---with horns! (In honour of Jim "Paw Paw" Wilson who recognized the through off comment on wearing it to be from Glory Road, by RAH).

I look forward to meeting you, and others as well.  To be transparent I am pretty holed up in my shop by myself these days learning by trial and error... (I seem to learn better by doing things wrong and breaking stuff than just watching a video or reading a book, illustrations or not).  I am proud of my increasing scrap pile; I learned from each mistake, and can reuse the material or something else down the road.  I still work full time, married, kids, operate a small business, all that fun stuff.

You'll be able to make me out at Quad State as I will most likely be in my Ulfhednar garb carrying a horn of Mead and a roast beef sandwich (with Provolone, no substitutes), mumbling indiscernible obscenities about how I cannot seem to keep my loin cloth in its proper place.

Cheers.

JHCC,

Has stated ,

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."

SLAG says his quote is pure genius!

This is not the first instance that he has displayed such genius.

Keep them coming   Citizen!

SLAG.

I'd prefer not to make things too foolproof we have to many fools as it is.

I'm liking you more and more Kexel. Maybe I'll get to Quad State in the next year or so. I'll have to think up a signature hat or something Frosty enough folks'll spot me out.

Frosty The Lucky.

On 1/30/2021 at 3:39 PM, Frosty said:

I'd prefer not to make things too foolproof we have to many fools as it is.

I'm liking you more and more Kexel. 

Thanks Frosty, but please don't get attached.  I'm very non-commital.

You guys are a fun group.  I think I'll stick around and make everyone roll their eyes some more.  

Edited by Mod30
Trim quote.

We won't be going to Quad State just to meet YOU, I like you and all but get a grip will ya.:rolleyes: There MIGHT be others to run into and maybe talk over a campfire and brew. 

More eye rolling sounds okay, our eyes need exercise too, just so long as you don't make them roll on the floor we're good.

Frosty The Lucky.

On 1/28/2021 at 5:30 PM, ThomasPowers said:

I've considered it a blessing that we were allowed to do a lot of stupid things back when I was a kid and healed faster/better.  Now I know enough to do my research *first* and to pay attention when safety issues are mentioned!

I'm just happy that the majority of my youthful foolishness happened before the Internet was invented.