I Forge Iron

Dropped by Ceantaur Forge <Photo heavy>

A couple weeks ago, we spent a weekend at Lake Geneva.  I realized that Centaur Forge was only about 20 minutes away, so I had to stop by before heading home.  Your wallet is not safe in this place. Picked up a set of punch tongs, three matching punches, some rivets and flux.  

forge163c1.jpg

forge163g1.jpg

forge163i1.jpg

forge163j1.jpg

forge165a.jpg

forge166a.jpg

forge167a.jpg

forge168a.jpg

forge169a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Too late for any feint, they have us:wacko:.

How about the forge welding on your forge, also a point that’s still on my agenda. Meanwhile, I have had good contact with a Belgian welding institute that has read an forge welding on a macro etching and electron microscope of one of my  forge brother in West Flanders. Want to share the pictures as soon as possible. According to them they not compatible with any conventional welding and his mechanical requirements. Very curious-_-

1 hour ago, Irondragon Forge & Clay said:

If my wife & I went there all I would hear is, ohhh I like that & wow we need this, which credit card should I use. Then I'd get to do the heavy lifting.:)

She keeps eyeing hydraulic press plans.

Sounds like a good woman Irondragon.   I'll tackler one project at a time, but I do like the idea of a hydraulic press.  maybe from a log splitter.