I Forge Iron

Small anvil collection

Bunch of cute anvils there.  I really love the Hay Budd, nice looking anvil.  It's underrated here on IFI (from unscientific occasional personal observation) but the ones from the era of the top half made of quality steel are outstanding.  My second favorite anvil!

LOL I am aware I do like anvils but for me it’s more a means to an end. I like buying stuff just to fund my shop whether it’s the the swage block I am looking for or that 300 lbs HB I want I have managed to obtain all my equipment 90% done through this so if selling these off these cover the cost of something I need it’s worth it.

11 hours ago, Timber Ridge Forge said:

Yeah I was impressed with his collection now got to figure out what the little anvils are worth 

Yes, for some reason the collectors go crazy over those mini anvils.  I think you will be shocked at the prices they bring if you can get good information on the manufacturers (and if they aren't all made in China knock offs...)

I am aware of the crazy prices for the mini Hay buddens, Fishers and the like none of these are them I have found the ones I do have the offers I have been getting are between 20-60 each for the smaller stuff and only about 3 or 4 have foreign names being china and india. I already sold the big HB which paid for the whole collections and a little extra so now its time to pick and choose which might be one or two smalls and maybe the Arm & hammer.