I Forge Iron

6 minutes ago, JHCC said:

Real weight, or fisherman weight?

Hmmm, that is a weighty question - I am fishing for the bone of contention that is now pounding my subconscious, neither choice more preponderous than the other - - :rolleyes:

Nodebt - good looking piece by any scale.

Boy, it really takes real spine to insert your usual skullduggery into a new fellow's thread!

Sorry Nodebt, we can't help ourselves, we have almost no impulse control. Please feel free to reel us in or just call Fin!

Frosty The Lucky.

59 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Boy, it really takes real spine to insert your usual skullduggery into a new fellow's thread!

Sorry Nodebt, we can't help ourselves, we have almost no impulse control.

And you went for it: hook, line, and sinker!

Well, i have to say thanks for all the nice comments... but i have to admit I was worried that you all might think there was something a little fishy with me.

6 hours ago, Anachronist58 said:

Nice. What is his weight?

Robert Taylor

It weighs 186 lbs but the real story behind it is the spanish gallion cannon brass i got the material froom.  

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

Sorry Nodebt, we can't help ourselves, we have almost no impulse control. Please feel free to reel us in or just call Fin!

Frosty The Lucky.

Frosty, its all good, sometimes I think my humor gets out of control and i HAVE to hold myself in check.  Skulldugery is much fun.  I wanted to title my Introduction forum thread thing "Look what the cat  dragged in" but i erred on the conservative side.  

Thanks Das, John n JHCC.

20160412_200446.jpg

Edited by Nodebt
Insert my fish picture

Hey, what's so creepy about my avatar?  That humor only stretches so far you know...  Anachronist 58, are you allowed vistors?  Ill throw my fish in a bag and come chat with you.  Does any body notice anythang structurally wrong with that fish on my wall?

Frosty lol about the avatore of course but if you like creepy wait till i get done with my scarecrow.....  To promote humour and self immolation i shall soon post a photo of a fixture I just finished for attaching legs to some flower planting containers we sell at farm market...  I have outdid myself.

52 minutes ago, Nodebt said:

Anachronist 58, are you allowed vistors?  Ill throw my fish in a bag and come chat with you.  Does any body notice anythang structurally wrong with that fish on my wall?

Nodebt, I must confess to you that the Prison thing is hyperbole, allegory, for the night shift I was pulling at the aerospace plant.  No cakewalk for a 58 year old who has been put away wet.

It does not bother me that your beautiful fish has two spines - in fact, it is so appealing to the eye, for me, at least, that it seems perfectly natural.:)

Robert

I understand about the night shift Robert.  At risk of flying off topic, Ill tell you about my shift.  I work in an old "food" processing plant and we rotate through all three shifts on a weekly basis with a day off in between each week and a five day break after we have gone through all three.  Confused?  It gets even wierder with a couple of 8 hour turn arounds tossed in there lol haha.  Helps Im younger than you.  Not by much though.

Scott

That fish has a lot of issues, I was thinking about the ribs curved backwards :D.

Ps.  That visiting you thing was just bravado.  Probably....