I Forge Iron

Butterfly Challenge

CTBlades

Thank you guys, 

Das, scrap I got. Now have a dozen shops and farms I visit every week and pick through their scrap bins...The scrap yards around here will not let me pick because of insurance reasons....that's ok there's always more than one way to skin a cat!

22 hours ago, CTBlades said:

Thank you guys, 

Das, scrap I got. Now have a dozen shops and farms I visit every week and pick through their scrap bins...The scrap yards around here will not let me pick because of insurance reasons....that's ok there's always more than one way to skin a cat!

Cool piece Ray, all it needs is fangs to go with the sprocket edged wing theme.

Speaking of skinning a cat. . . I can hardly wait. :unsure:

Frosty The Lucky.

Yeah Das not a real cat, gzzzz man. Yes the called me the eliminator in the corporation world but that was ppl. I love animals and volunteer with several rescues .There might have been a couple ppl through the years I wanted to skin lol!!!!

Aus those a very cool, did you make those? I have a whole box of hinges. Maybe I should do a Flutterby tree.....

3 hours ago, Daswulf said:

Lol I was just kidding. I know you guys wouldn't do anything like that. 

I agree those are some cool hinge butterflies. 

Good idea CT.  Or a butterfly bush. 

:) Thanks for picking up the straight line Das. You know me and straight lines. :rolleyes:

The butterfly hinges are most excellent. The technique would work a treat for many hinged critter hinges, dragon flies are very popular.

I wonder if we could tempt someone to forge a scarab beetle 2 leaf hinged hood for a 1940's vehicle? . . . Anybody?

Frosty The Lucky.

23 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I wonder if we could tempt someone to forge a scarab beetle 2 leaf hinged hood for a 1940's vehicle? . . . Anybody?

Frosty The Lucky.

Send me the vehicle and I'll sent you the bill when it's done. ;) might take a few years tho. 

6 hours ago, CTBlades said:

Aus those a very cool, did you make those? I have a whole box of hinges. Maybe I should do a Flutterby tree.....

Yeah, CT. I made the first one for a little girl who often watches me at the forge. She complained that I was always making nasty things like snakes and spiders and scorpions and asked why couldn't I make something nice. Like what? She suggested the butterfly.