I Forge Iron

First completed knife.

Carbon steel blades and hardwood handles soaked in warm meneral oil work well (the same stuff you treat cutting boards). As you only hand wash them. I have some with handles ratting to the 1940's, and others I rehandled in 1990 see dayley use and washing (fingernail brush to the handle and 3m pad to the blade. 

I really like your blade shape and il tell you something for sure, it looks a heck of alot better than my first completed knife. I actually also use gorilla glue but only because i have it. I hate the long set up time on it and having to monitor it the entire time to make sure and clean up any that oozes out as it sets. 2 part epoxy seems to be pretty standard. Also the handle just looks a little boxy towards the end which i dont like styalistically. I usually try to taper the end near the blade down a bit for a smoother transition. Great work over all though. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.