Sign in to follow this  
littleblacksmith

Tx steephollow forgeworks Feb 2016

was just wondering if anybody was planning on going to the February event open shop at steephollow forge works in Bryan Texas

if you're in the area you should consider going- I went last year and it was a blast. if you click on the link it will tell you all about it. a bunch of really nice people, well aren't all blacksmiths?

Littleblacksmith

Welcome aboard Philip, glad to have you. If you'll put y our general location in the header you might be surprised how many IFI folk live within visiting distance.

Frosty The Lucky.

welcome Philip, I've been wanting to take a hammer making class from them for a while. let us know how it turns out!:D

Littleblacksmith

see you today!

Littleblacksmith

I'll be doing the hammer making class on Friday and I'll be there Saturday. Looking forward to it. 

Impressive since this was over a year ago ,, do you have room in your TARDIS for more  guests?

Maybe even 2 years ago........Steve, stop by on yer way south and pic me up, if you have room.             Dave

you could not have , Mark G was not paying attention and posted in a 2 years old event thread.

5 minutes ago, Steve Sells said:

you could not have , Mark G was not paying attention and posted in a 2 years old event thread.

There’s another one going on this weekend. 

....and there is a thread for that one already, In fact its the first pinned post here (and will remain pinned until after the event is over)

This post is a good example of why we ask people include dates in the  title lines,,  We added the dates just this week.