I Forge Iron

First knife

NickOHH

Oh, if I was single, 20 years younger and two thousand miles closer i would try to take you from Nick! But as I'm not, just let this old coot be proud of your spunk, lol. 

You had better keep her happy, Nick, you have a rare one. And I bet her first knife will be better, lol. 

Make it manly, Marcy, so he wont be ebarest to carry it!

Oh come on Charles what's all this manly knife stuff?  I'm voting for a pink micarta handle. Nick won't mind and it'll be easy to find if dropped in the grass.

On a more serious note this is an excellent kind of competition for a couple. Spousal knife fights are only good things between knife makers and chefs. 

Frosty The Lucky.

Jerry, a friend of mine has all the pink handled snap-on tools. I used to drive the girls nuts in the shop office using hot pink fabercastel roller ball pens. They complained but no one stole my pens, and one had no doubt who worked on the ticket. Somthing about a near zero comeback rate and the ability to make book, or beat it keeps the service manager on my side.