I Forge Iron

Show me your Lathe

Glenn

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bentonite has many uses.  Dad used it to line a big fish pond he once dug.  Big fish pond... Almost a lake.   It held the water in instead of seeping out.  It came from CNW train wreck that was carrying it.  The wreck site is where I found a lot of my parts for my sculptures.

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

So you aren't ruling Jello or bentonite out for a lathe winning wrastling match? 

Frosty The Lucky.

If you want to roll around in jello or mud, or wear a singlet or whatever, no judgment.

While you and Nodebt are doing your thing, I will glide away with that South Bend. It's a win-win for us. Not so much for mountmyfish.

I'm just the videographer, Scott said so. I'm looking to drum up some sponsors, say Cool Whip and Jello. Any ideas?

What kinds of kicks are you planning? A little advance notice will let me get the best camera angles. Twirls maybe? Twirls would be good. Some good Judo throws would be cinematic artistry and really bring in the viewers. 

I just realized you've roped me into being the producer and publicist! Speaking of roping. How about ropes? A high kicking, rope twirling, contestant will make Iforge cinematic HISTORY! B)

Scott: What do you have planned? . . . Scott? . . . CQ,  CQ,  come in Scott. Do you copy?:huh:

Frosty The Lucky.

Copy that....  How about Bill Cosby for the narrator/voice over?  Or maybe Andrés Cantor?  Does it come with a turret style tailstock chuck?  Consolation prize in case I don't win?  I want something out of it!  I may perform a Flying Walenda Double Suplex or two just for show!

Hmm, Bill's kind of controversial and George Carlin is dead. Howard and George are swapping stories on the other side. I think Andre's has him beat hands down though, who on Earth wouldn't recognize, Gooooooooooooooooool!!! Iforge is a world wide Forum makes him a near perfect choice. 

Flying Walenda moves, eh? Trapeze bars, maybe a ring? Spring board, tight wire, slack, net?

Torquemada!?:o This is supposed to be a friendly match for a sweet little lathe, Thomas, that'd be a bit intense don't you think? I think having stocks in the ring might run afowl of the site TOS. I figure a good coat of jello or drill  mud would pass the pic / video rules.

I can see I'm going to need plenty of clear filters or I'll never keep the camera lenses clean. 

Frosty The Lucky.