I Forge Iron

Get Hammered 2014

Posted · Hidden by Glenn, October 14, 2014 - cleaning up the topic to keep it on subject
Hidden by Glenn, October 14, 2014 - cleaning up the topic to keep it on subject

please stay on topic steve

Three months later, you tell me stay on topic? when in fact... not only was it on topic at the time,  but the issue had been resolved.  Until you decide you need to bring it up again.  It seems there can be only two reasons to bring that up to the public again:

1)   to try to start more trouble, as a few  now banned members used to do for entertainment.. 

2)   to hint that there is some truth about Moony only wanting licensed smiths at his hammer in?  OK its noticed again,  Be careful about stirring the pot, it can backfire.

Posted · Hidden by Glenn, October 14, 2014 - cleaning up the topic to keep it on subject

to make a good cuppa you don't stir the pot, steve, you swing the billy!

i had not come across this thread in my wanderings, and as you may have noticed i posted about not being able to make it, but my opinion that the thread was diverted from its original topic was merely an observation.

i have been told to stay on topic for much less!

to be threatened with banning for such a minor "offence" is quite alarming actually, but i digress. as far as i can work out, you were the only one offended by the "tappy tappy" gaff, and brought a beef from the chat room to here?

i intend to make it to moons "get hammered" one day, probably next year

You seem to have missed the other posts about it, but what does matter is that the subject had been closed and you are attempting to get things started again.  That does not need to happen again.

Yes all are welcome, including big tall bald government work types that drive big white Canyoneros and are packing the kind of stuff that you don't use as packing in your powerhammer gland, as I said anyone.  Not that I'm being specific here with anyone or anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Today is the day, I'll be leaving work early and off to the moons for a weekend of story telling scuttlebutt and innuendo and maybe a beer or 2.  I'll maybe also get some steel hot and whack it,,,,,,I said maybe,,,,,,, not promising anything.

Phil