I Forge Iron

Egg thief

Thank you Aden, So Cal , Seldom, Winddancer and Big Gun Doc. I am entering 4 pieces in a show( more pics soon) and  with this one I was going to try to enter the "Contemporary "section (If only I knew wot that meant!)yes i agree with your comment about the neck however  with this sculpture I have tried to be more abstract and "contemporary"  so left it more open  and more bits missing . The main components are the pin lock square cut teeth off a dozen ploughs (plows) . These were used to lock the implement at a certain height. I ran out of them!

Big Guns yes I these lizards have claws that would shame an eagle -lethal. I nearly lost a jack russel dog from blood loss after getting deeply hooked on a claw of a injured goanna

here is a kangaroo I am also entering.......................... cheers and beers

post-18522-0-95459200-1381216405_thumb.j

post-18522-0-11244500-1381216579_thumb.j.

post-18522-0-57065100-1381216914_thumb.j

I like both pieces, being from the other side of the planet I don't know either, they're both only pictures here. It's not like a moose or brown bear, THOSE are real!

They'll make a good impression in a show. You done good.

Frosty The Lucky.

Both are great. Seems like I've seen your stuff, elsewhere, on the net?

Yes Poppaclutch ....  I am guilty of self promotion on the net . I guess Im trying to make a full time career of a (so far ) profitable hobby . we all gotta eat !    . cheers mate.

Thanks Diver Mike and Frosty,   Yes...... our wildlife is not as savage as in Alaska but they do tend to have a bit of a chew on you after you have rotted a bit after dying from the poison they administered while you slept.!

• 3 weeks later...