I Forge Iron

death and those left behind

Pete Buchanan

Today i lay my sister down in a field of stone........earlier this week my sister died from complications due to bone cancer,leaving behind 4 kids ranging from 9 to 21....morgun,molly,keegan and kimber.... i would ask that you keep these kids in your prayers...     

Aww... Sorry for your loss Pete. I know it's tough to live with at the beginning but they are young and they will get through it. How old was she? My 2 cousins (same age range) lost their mom recently too and they are getting better and better. It was hard but now I can see a smile on their face, that means they are in peace now. I hope you the same for your family.

Good Morning,

Life is tough love, all of us having the same destination. I lost my dad when I was 6, took until I was 18 before I could talk about him without crying.

The world giveth new life, the world taketh away.

Good Luck, each day we have, is the best there is going to be. It is tough to look forward, but peace will come.

Neil

Stepfather or sperm doner, doesn't matter as long as the kids have a dad. It takes more than testicles to be a man and it takes a MAN to be a father.

The kids will heal and be stronger for the experience.

It's good to have family, related or not.

Frosty The Lucky.