I Forge Iron

John; thank you!

Well! It doesn’t get much better than this.

I got up this morning; fixed coffee and found this post on I Forge Iron.

I set back, drank my coffee and watched John forge an axe.

Yup! It doesn’t get much better than that! :)

W E L C O M E   T O  “I   F O R G E   I R O N”

Thanks for Posting.

Ted Throckmorton

Thanks for sharing John.  I ordered a Baltic Goosewing one year ago today from you guys.  Jacob sent me a email saying it was ready this weekend.  I am sorry that it was not forged by you.  Your birth of a tool video got me interested in blacksmithing and while I am still an unskilled rookie I have begun to make tools, some turn out pretty good.

Best regards,

Matt

thanks guys! Glad you like the vid!

Thanks for sharing John.  I ordered a Baltic Goosewing one year ago today from you guys.  Jacob sent me a email saying it was ready this weekend.  I am sorry that it was not forged by you.  Your birth of a tool video got me interested in blacksmithing and while I am still an unskilled rookie I have begun to make tools, some turn out pretty good.

Best regards,

Matt

Matt, you can always have an axe made bu me form AUTINE tools. But I suppose you won't be needing one since you'll make them yourself :D

Have a nice day!

John

Eddie,  search you tube for John Neeman birth of a tool.  John and some friends started a company a year or so ago with John Neeman Tools as the name.  John has since separated and started Autine. 

• 2 weeks later...

Very informative & high quality video, especially for someone relatively new wanting information from beginning to end for making a fine edged tool!  Thank you for posting it and welcome to IFI!

Dan

• 1 month later...