Jump to content
I Forge Iron


Recommended Posts

A friend of mine gave me this tool, the other day, and was just sure that I could use it. I don't know for sure what it is. It looks similar to my hand held Whitney punch. But the bottom die moves up to about flush with the opening and the top die(?) screws up or down for some sort of adjustment. It measures about 4 1/2" tall and 12 1/2" long. The moveable handle is spring loaded, to return to the open position when you let off the pressure. It's a "Little Giant" brand. But what the heck is it?? :wacko:

post-1549-0-07260400-1322597771_thumb.jp post-1549-0-32056700-1322597796_thumb.jp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...