I Forge Iron

New Fence

CurlyGeorge

Just finished putting up the last of my new fence to close out the idiot next door. :angry: Got tired of his harassment. Had to extend to 8 ft tall, between the houses, to keep him from staring in our windows. I put up 115 ft of new fence. Now, all that's left are the cannon ports in the tall section. :blink: Well.....Maybe not. :D
post-1549-0-23848000-1313104642_thumb.jp post-1549-0-17758600-1313104654_thumb.jp

Hey Jimmy. I live in a small town and can have the 8 ft section of fence. The only part that is 8 ft is just between the houses. The rest of the 115 ft is only 6 ft. Most of the folks in town are familiar with this guy, and they all thought that the fence was a good idea. ;) The mayor is also a small contractor. I had him put new flashing around my chimney on the house. In order to get up there, he used his telescoping cherry picker. However it does not swivel. So in lining up with my chimney, he backed up and got the rear wheels on the neighbors yard. The ding bat called the cops on the mayor. :blink: He's the ONLY one of my neighbors that is a jerk. None of the others even dislike the occasional coal smoke. I try to not make noise in the forge past about 7pm. They all seem to like the idea of having a blacksmith in the neighborhood. :)

If you change your mind about the cannon, or if you decide to go with the energized wire, I am also an electrician. I can get it done after Trying-it's hammer in while I am in the area. Boy, wont he like seeing a big grouchy guy like ME there lol

having issues in our small city, but it's the out of town bylaw @#$. Noneof the neighbours on my street care about my stuff out front. Sucks to be the only one with kids and not retired on my street. Plus most are japanese, so imaculate yards. grrr.... palisade and cannon ports are definately seconded.