I Forge Iron

• 4 weeks later...

The dedication went well, beautiful weather, nice breeze and I didn't flub up my speech so bad this time B)

A few interesting shots to give some scale.

Video soon, Metro 3 (Nashville public info channel) is putting together a documentary on the project for their education system. Should be good fun, hope I got my facts straight!

post-2769-0-22960200-1335198877_thumb.jp

post-2769-0-54927100-1335198886_thumb.jp

post-2769-0-03954600-1335198901_thumb.jp

Oh gosh Michael, I'm feeling timid in the presence of your looming greatness. Seriously, you're becoming a known metal man to the public. That's great news for anyone wishing to make a living at the craft. Truth is, I'll be able to say, "I knew him back in the day."

Please post a link to the video if it's put online. Beautiful work on a grand scale. Too cool

Frosty The Lucky.

• 4 months later...

That's a nice video Michael!! I would like to put a link on my facebook page. Sculpture is like Opera... it sings and soars! This is some really nice work that reminds me of Alexander Calder or Henry Moore! I think it is better than any of Richard Serra's work! How few are the artist's who have done work on this scale with their own hands??? Few indeed! RESPECT and AWE here!!