I Forge Iron

Happy Birthday Nakedanvil

calala

Happy Birthday Grant, if you were in aus I would shout you a beer or two, O well I'll have one or some for you, no need to thank me thats just the kind of person I am :rolleyes: . Have a great day mate and dont do anything I wouldn't.(that leaves things open :D )Cheers John.

He's probably older than dirt and knows what dinosaur tastes like.

Have a happy one, and many many more.

Phil

I heard he served as consultant to Hephaestus and was commissioned to drop forge Excaliber.
Not quite dinosaur bait but he probably bagged his share of mammoths.
Happy Birthday you old coot!

As of mid July I retired from the workforce as such, now "I do it my way" (good name for a song). The wife and I are going touring inland new south wales to be at the biggest swap meet in oz at Bendigo Victoria in November. This will be my first holiday since I had a heart attack five years ago, so I'm going to make the most of it :D .

Well, I do like Zappa more than I like the Beatles, and the Beatles claimed they were bigger than Jesus. If Grant = Zappa and Zappa > Beatles and Beatles > Jesus, then Grant can't be stopped (well, except for maybe Chuck Norris...).

I guess the take home message is happy birthday Grant.

I don't know my Ozography, so how far you from Sydney? 'Spose I gotta get hammered at Mooney's!

I was curious about the timing of your visit in relation to "Get Hammered". I think double edge is in Brisbane which is about an 11 hour drive north of Sydney. "Get Hammered" at Braidwood is about 3 hours south.