I Forge Iron

hmmm

WillMag

welcome WillMag. I'm 'stuck' in Sydney myself, did part of my apprenticeship as a scroll- and-ring maker for ironwork business here. Check out http://www.iforgeiron.com/forum/f8/oz-roll-call-7380/#post69780 ; it is the aussie calling post, pop you hello on there to. You'd be encouraged to update your profile details to give a region you call home. What kind of projects are you up to?
re "just trying to figure this whole thing out" there is a lot to look at, the 'Search' feature at the top of the forum window works wonders.

Andrew O'C

On the forum page click on user CP and enter your location. With visitors from over 50 world wide countries it helps get better answers to your questions.

Click on the buttons. Start on the home page IForgeIron.com, then go to the bottom right of the Forum page and click on archive. Click on a section, click on a sub-section, and notice 2,3,4 at the top of the page. Be default your on page one. Choose a topic of interest and click. Everything from the first post to the last comment is in one place for easy reading. We do suggest you pack a lunch and a cold drink before going to the archive (grin).

G'Day WillMag

First off welcome to the site :)

Seein' Andrew beat me to it ( http://www.iforgeiron.com/forum/f8/oz-roll-call-7380/#post69780 ) :) don't forget ta bung youse name in , where youse is from ect , who knows , mite be another smith just around the cnr .

Drop inta the chat some time , a bunch of us AUSSIE'S are usually around in the evening's

Enjoy the site , just remember ta ave'a cut lunch when youse go searchin' the site ... :)

Dale Russell